It’s January 1st, 2015. 23 days until my birthday. 42 days until NYFW. 365 days to make this year the best year I can. Personally I’m looking forward to all that the new year holds, and I’m not going to waste any minute of it. I’m starting the new year off right with 502 Power Yoga and setting my intention for the New Year by participating in a community wide Yoga Mala (108 sun salutations) that will benefit the Africa Yoga Project. If you’re up early, come join us. If you’re not a morning person keeping reading to find out how else to be Out N Lou this weekend.
- Ring in the New Year with a Champagne (of beers that is) and Oyster Brunch at Garage Bar.
- Cure that hangover with the New Years Day Hangover Brunch at Gralehaus.
- There’s New Year’s Eve, and then there’s the morning after. Don’t let a vicious hangover hold the first day of the new year hostage! Take back the power with a hearty hangover brunch at Proof on Main
- Come celebrate the beginning of the new year with Jack Holiday and the Westerners, The Debauchee’s, and a special guest at Tim Faulkner Gallery.
- Keep Louisville Weird in the new year with the First Friday Trolley Hop.
- FREE Pig Roast + FREE Movie EVERY SUNDAY at El Camino.
- Test your luck at bingo with the Derby City Sisters and Play Louisville starting at 7:30 p.m.
Keeping it short and sweet this week, now get out there and make the most of the first weekend of 2015. Tag your photos with #OutNLou to share your weekend with me.