Boy, oh boy is it going to be a cold weekend in Louisville this week, BUT don’t let that keep you from getting out and enjoying some of what the city has to offer. I mean, hell if we survived the 0 degree temperatures last night and this morning 30 degrees should feel next to tropical.
- Take a walk down the yellow brick road with the crew from Centerstage at JCC and see The Wizard of Oz. Tickets $20 in advance; $22 at the door, with show beginning at 7:30 pm.
- Journey across the bridge for Leinenkugel Snow Drift Vanilla Porter Pint Night at Live on State ie. Wicks on State Street in New Albany. Buy the beer, keep the glass!
- Join the Original Highlands Wicks Team for West 6th Pay It Forward Cocoa Porter Pint Night. For every six pack bought at, West Sixth will give $0.50 to organizations doing great work in our community, beginning at 7:00 pm.
- Kick your weekend off with burgers and beer when Daredevil Brewing Company takes over the tap at Big Four Burgers & Beer.
- The Critters and Creatures exhibit opens this weekend at Revelry Boutique Gallery, and in true NuRev fashion with a little party, fun begins at 6 pm.
- Pretend you’re in Cabo with the CABO WABO Coat Party at Mellwood Art Center. Proceeds benefit Down Syndrome of Louisville. Admission is $15 (new and gently used coats will be collected at the door for St. Vincent’s)
- Join McQuixote Books & Coffee for the second installment in the Portland Poetry Series, featured poets this month will be Adriena Dame, Eli Keel, Christina Howard, and Brandon B Shatter Harrison. Begins at 7 pm.
In other words the theme of this weekend is drink a lot, eat just as much food, and stay warm inside with a party or two. As always, see what I’m up to at #OutNLou, and keep tagging your photos with the same. I love getting to see how other get out in our beautiful city. Last but not least, stay warm!
Bundle Up In These:
[show_shopthepost_widget id=”490112″][thefeedproducts style=’four’]