I’m sharing #SausageFamily in my life as part of a Johnsonville sponsored series for Socialstars™.
Full disclosure: I am NOT a morning person. I begrudgingly get up early each morning. In a perfect world I would get up whenever I wanted and still get everything done, but since that’s not the case, I reward myself for getting up on time with a hearty and tasty breakfast every morning
They’re the perfect solution for those busy mornings with a full weekend-style breakfast all wrapped up in a tiny on-the-go package. Want to know the best part? Since the Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage is already cooked, all you have to do is dice it right up without worrying about an additional step. Serve them with maple syrup for a sweet and savory flavor or add a few dashes of hot sauce to spice things up. But rest assured, however you choose to eat them this is a recipe everyone will love.Print
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 8 oz Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Turkey Sausage, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and spray or line a mini-muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, mix together pancake mix, milk, oil, salt and pepper, just until no lumps remain.
- Fill your mini-muffin tins 2/3 full with the batter. (Makes 12)
- Evenly distribute your diced Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Turkey Sausage over the top of the batter, slightly pressing some of the pieces into the bites.
- Bake in preheat oven for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and serve with maple syrup, ketchup or hot sauce.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15