- 1 cup pancake mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 8 oz Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Turkey Sausage, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and spray or line a mini-muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, mix together pancake mix, milk, oil, salt and pepper, just until no lumps remain.
- Fill your mini-muffin tins 2/3 full with the batter. (Makes 12)
- Evenly distribute your diced Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Turkey Sausage over the top of the batter, slightly pressing some of the pieces into the bites.
- Bake in preheat oven for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and serve with maple syrup, ketchup or hot sauce.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15