Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RedHotSummer #IPTSOE #CollectiveBias
What a doozy of a couple of weeks! A week camping, a stolen camera, a week in Mexico, ending a year long relationship, and finally moving into a new place. All in the span of a little less than 3 weeks. Saying I’m wearing out would be the understatement of the year. BUT good food is always the way to cure anything. Especially with a dash or twelve of hot sauce, and Frank’s RedHot Buffalo is perfect for Summer. Check out their Buffalo Chicken Sandwich recipe below and visit their site for inspiration.
Plus, these Crab Cake Sliders are the perfect way to celebrate the warmer months that are ahead. And Frank’s helps take the flavor to the next level and pairs perfectly with the mayo used to make the sliders. It’s safe to say that I Put That $#!+ On Everything! Why? Because Frank’s RedHot is the perfect combination of flavor & heat. And Frank’s RedHot Original is the most versatile sauce that can be used for a wide variety of dish types.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE BUFFALO CHICKEN SLIDERS:
- Sliders buns
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp. chives, chopped finely
- 2 tsp. seafood seasoning
- 1/2 cup Frank’s RedHot
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 lbs. lump crab meat, picked through
- Tartar sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Tear 3 sliders buns into small pieces or process in a food processor until fine.
- After you process buns add mayo, chives, seafood seasoning, Frank’s RedHot, egg, salt, pepper, and crab meat and gently fold together until just combined.
- Form patties by rolling into small balls, placing on a lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Butter each side of the cut bun, and place on top rack of oven for last 5 minutes of baking to lightly toast each bun.
- While sliders and buns are in oven add 8-10 dashes of Frank’s RedHot to your tartar sauce, stir to combine, and then set aside.
- Remove buns and sliders from oven, spread tarter sauce mixture on bottom of each bun, top with tomato, then crab cake, and then lettuce. Drizzle with more tartar sauce and then add top bun. Repeat with remaining sliders, and then enjoy!