I’m a big snacker. Like, so much so that I think it’s safe to say that I would gladly snack all day long if I didn’t think I’d eat myself out of house and home (as well as draining my bank accounts.)
In my eyes all snacks are created equal, but anything involving a dip is placed a little higher on my list because what’s not to love about a chip and dip combo? Especially when the flavor of the dip compliments (or mellows out) the flavor of the chip (or pretzel).
Don’t get me wrong, I love a good buffalo flavored anything, but I also love the flavor combo when you combine buffalo with a good, mellow bleu cheese.
Because much like my own personality these Snyder’s of Hanover Hot Buffalo Wing Pretzel Pieces were in need of a bit of mellowing out. It’s only fitting that their Find Your Flavor Quiz pegged me with this fiery flavor cause my personality is best handled in small(er) doses. Head on over to findyourflavorquiz.com to see if we’re partners in crime, or if you get a flavor all your own.Print
- 3 cups Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 5-6 dashes of Tobasco
- 1/2 lb. Bleu Cheese
- Chives, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except for Bleu Cheese and mix until throughly combined.
- Crumble Bleu Cheese into mixture.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Top with chives and serve when ready.
- If Blue Cheese is not crumbling well wrap in foil and freeze for 15-20 minutes then crumble with a fork.
Before you go.. Like what you see?