Entertaining and hanging with friends is one of the things I look forward to most, but I’ll admit that when I’m having friends over I tend to over-complicate things. I spend more time fretting over what we’re eating and drinking vs. enjoying my friend’s company.
This last time around though? Nah. I whipped up a couple of pitchers of margaritas with my favorite Blanco tequila, Lunazul, and spent the rest of the night focusing on enjoying the moment and sharing laughs with my friends.
In today’s video I’m showing y’all how to make a margarita in under one minute. Better yet, this recipe only includes 3 ingredients – which means there’s no need to over-complicate anything. Simply pour, shake, and enjoy!Print
One Minute Margarita
- 1 1/2 oz. Lunazul Blanco Tequila
- 3/4 oz. Orange Liqueur
- 3/4. Fresh Lime Juice
- Slice of lime, to garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a shaker with ice cubes, shake well.
- If desired, salt the rim of a chilled margarita glass.
- Strain over fresh ice and garnish with a lime wedge.
Before you go.. Like what you see?
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Lunazul Tequila. The opinions and text are all mine.