Polo Ralph Lauren Sweater (similar here) // Mott & Bow Jeans // Cole Haan Slip On Shoes // Giles & Brother Cuff
Where has the time gone. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was making plans to celebrate my 24th birthday at Loop 22, and this Saturday I turn 25. As I look back over the last year of my life I’m incredibly proud of the man who I’ve grown into, but I have a feeling that 2015 will be my best one yet.
Some things I learned in my 24th year
- Real friends are hard to come by
- The more successful you are, the more people will try to bring you down
- Smile often, it makes people wonder what you’re up to
- Learn to keep some (most) things to yourself
- Life’s short, make the most of it
- Your greatest adventure lies outside your comfort zone
- Last but not least, don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do anything
Y’all know I’m not one to dress up, so this is about as good as it gets to celebrate my big day (only cause my birthday suit isn’t exactly blog appropriate.) If you’re in the Louisville area come out to Play on Saturday to ring in my 25th year with me! I plan on hitting up the 12 o’clock show + doing a little dancing before calling it a night. I’d love to see some familiar faces to help me celebrate.
Shop The Post:
(click on any image below to start shopping)
Photos courtesy of Culture Keeper