Another week has come and past, I’m back with the weekly edition of Out N Lou, and we’re a week closer to Christmas – is just me or does anyone else feel like I was just chowing down on Turkey like a week ago? I guess when our parents told us that time goes by faster as adults, they were right.
- Celebrate the splendor of the holidays with Ebenezer Scrooge, Tiny Tim and the spirits of Christmas Past, Present and Future in this fresh take on an old favorite at Fifth Third Bank’s A Christmas Carol.
- Join McQuixote Books & Coffee as they presents Malapropisms & Mondegreens, a night of poetry reading.
- WhoDunnit presents its classic holiday spectacular The Twelve Murders of Christmas at Hilton Garden Inn.
- Join the Playmates and the staff of Play Louisville as they welcome back Bianca Del Rio to the stage.
- Celebrate the release of BBC‘s Ebenezer Holiday Ale in style with their Ugly Sweater Contest.
- Finish up Christmas shopping for those hard to shop relatives at the Umpteenth Annual $20 Art Show.
- Revelry Boutique Gallery and Twisted Images present Deck the Walls, an all-ages art event showcasing art on or made out of skate boards.
- Celebrate the Tim Faulkner Gallery’s 7th anniversary at its first ever Winter Arts Festival!
- Brunch with Santa at BLU Italian Grille.
- Join in the holiday fun at the Go Santa Go 5k, which will be supporting Gilda’s Club Louisville.
- Decorate the SACC Christmas Tree (located on the side of Mo’s Food Mart) and meet Santa!
Keeping it short and sweet this, now get out there and enjoy another weekend in Louisville! While we’re talking about Louisville though, I’m gonna need to go ahead and brag on us for a minute. We were named one of the 50 best places to travel in 2015 by Travel & Leisure. Now give yourself a pat on the back for making Louisville a part of that list. As always, tag along with me on social media – Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook – throughout the weekend and keep tagging your adventures with #OutNLou.