Messaging below is intended for ages 21+ and is intended to be enjoyed responsibly, in moderation: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeersAndBuns #CollectiveBias
I’ve never been big into sports, but I have always been a fan of game day grub. If you manage to catch me watching a game it’s safe to say that I’ll have a cold beer in one hand and a plate of food in the other.
It’s safe to say that nothing pairs quite as perfectly on game day than buns and beer. Whether it’s a burger, pulled pork, or a slider. Honestly, I’m a fan of sliders because they’re smaller, and that means I don’t feel as guilty about eating so many. Being the fan of spicy food that I am these Buffalo Chicken Sliders will make for the perfect addiction to any game day activities that I find myself a part of.
- 4 cups chicken, shredded
- 12 oz. hot sauce
- 1 cup beer of choice
- 1 tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 2 cups broccoli slaw
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ¼ cup bleu cheese crumbles
- Bring hot sauce, beer, honey, and spices to boil in medium sauce pan.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before tossing chicken in sauce.
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to top sliders or to use as a side.
I served these sliders with Warsteiner Premium German Pilsener, but you could go with your favorite pilsner-style beer instead.
Food Photography by Josh Johnson
Before you go.. Like what you see?