- 1 package Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 8 Kings Hawaiian rolls (or similar option)
- Thinly sliced white cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk together eggs, almond milk, salt, and pepper in mixing bowl.
- Pour into prepared 9×13 baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, then transfer to cutting board.
- Using biscuit cutter or a small drinking glass to cut out circular shapes.
- Slice each roll in half.
- Butter both sides.
- Toast under a broiler for 1-2 minutes per side (watch carefully cause they will burn.)
- Add to non-stick pan, cover with lid, and cook for 8-9 minutes.
- Place sausage on bottom of toasted roll, top with egg, and last with cheese.
- Stick back under the broiler until cheese begins to melt.
- Remove immediately and enjoy!
- These sandwiches freeze well, and can be heated up in 2-3 minutes under a broiler or in the microwave. Make a whole batch on Sunday, and then you’ll have breakfast sliders to enjoy all week!