- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- 3 large sweet potatoes, diced
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 can Mary Kitchen Corned Beef Hash
- 3–4 eggs
- Heat 1 tbsp. butter over medium heat and add onions.
- Continue to cook until onions are translucent.
- Turn down heat to low and cook until onions are caramelized, about 30 minutes.
- While onions are cooking, dice sweet potatoes into roughly same-sized cubes.
- In large mixing bowl combine potatoes, 2 tbsp. melted butter, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper in bowl – toss to combine.
- Once onions have cooked down remove from pan and add to the potatoes.
- In same pan melt 1 tbsp. butter over medium heat and add Mary Kitchen Corned Beef Hash, cook for 5-8 minutes or until hash begins to crisp.
- Add Mary Kitchen Corned Beef Hash to onion and potatoes mixture – toss to combine and coat all ingredients with seasonings.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and transfer mixture to parchment-paper lined baking sheet and bake for 30-45 minutes or until potatoes are browned and crispy.
- Reduce oven to 425 degrees, transfer hash to prepared baking dish, create shallow wells to hold eggs, and bake for 10-12 minutes or until whites have set and yolks are still runny.