The perfect sunny side up eggs recipe that’ll ensure you have runny yolks every time!
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Leftover Chili
- Heat your fry pan over medium heat until warmed throughout before adding in your hash browns and chili to warm up.
- Place a non-stick fry pan over medium-low heat until a drop of water sizzles upon contact with pan.
- Crack eggs into pan, one a time, ensuring that their edges do not touch.
- Allow eggs to cook for 2-3 minutes or until whites are desired firmness, and then remove from heat.
- Transfer hash browns and chili to plate, top with fried eggs, and season with salt and pepper.
- I like to crack my eggs into a separate container and then pour into the pan to ensure that no shells end up in the mix cause it’s a lot easier to fish out in a cup vs. a hot pan.
- Fresh salsa, hot sauce, or freshly grated cheese all make for great toppings for this hearty take on a breakfast staple! So get creative.