- Schweppes Black Cherry Sparkling Water
- 1 bottle red wine
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup chopped cranberries
- ½ cup chopped blackberries
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- ¼ tsp. cloves, whole
- 2 star anise pods
- Combine wine, sugar, cranberries, blackberries, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and star anise pods in medium saucepan.
- Bring to a rolling boil then lower heat and reduce for 10-15 minutes or until wine slightly begins to thicken.
- Use a fine mesh strainer strain to separate the wine from the rest of the ingredients.
- Allow wine to cool to room temperature before placing in refrigerator.
- Once ready to be served, fill a glass halfway with red wine and top with Schweppes Sparkling Water.