- 2 1/2 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, room remperature
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup Quaker® Oats
- 2 cups Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Honey & Almonds
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine butter and 2 cups brown sugar in bowl of stand mixer, mix on medium speed until light in color, about 5 minutes.
- While butter and sugar are creaming, combine flour, salt, and baking soda in mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add 1 cup Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Honey & Almonds to a food processor with 1/2 cup brown sugar and pulse until granola breaks up, combine with remaining granola and oats, stir to combine.
- Turn stand mixer to low, add vanilla, followed by one egg at a time.
- Remove bowl from mixer and fold in dry ingredients until just combined.
- Mix in granola and oats mixture until combined.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before using a cookie scoop to place on baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Baking for 10-12 minutes, or until edges are crispy and center is soft.
- Chill dough in refrigerator between rounds of baking.