- 1 bottle of P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Kung Pao Sauce
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1-inch piece ginger, peeled and diced
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts
- 3 scallions, diced
- 1 tbsp. red chili flakes
- 10–15 shrimp, shelled, peeled and deveined
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat, once hot pour in oil, and add ginger.
- Do a few quick stirs, then add onion and green pepper, and cook for 1-2 minutes or until onion is fragrant.
- Add garlic, peanuts, and chili flakes to skillet and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Once vegetables are stir-fried add in shrimp and cook for 4-5 minutes before adding P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Kung Pao Sauce.
- Turn heat up slightly and allow sauce to reduce until slightly thickened, constantly scraping the bottom of the skillet to according scorching.
- Once sauce has thickened, removed from heat, and fill scallion pancakes.
- Top with diced scallions and chow down.