- 1 package Johnsonville brats
- 14–16 Brussels sprouts
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Sea salt
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 sliced red onion
- 3 tbsp. mustard of choice
- 2 tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove stems from sprouts.
- Combine butter, olive oil, salt, and pepper in bowl.
- Add sprouts, toss to coat.
- Transfer to rimmed baking sheet, bake for 30 minutes.
- While sprouts are baking prepare brats according to directions.
- Once sprouts are done, remove from oven.
- Brown butter in pan, saute onions until translucent, remove from pan and add to pan of sprouts.
- Add milk and mustard to pan, whisk to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, allow to reduce over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle sauce over sprouts and onions and toss to combine.