- 1/4 cup Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. molases
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Whisk all ingredients together in mixing bowl, place steak in sealable bag, pour marinade into bag, agitate to coat thoroughly, and allow to marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat skillet over high heat until hot, season both sides of steak with salt and pepper, then place in hot skillet.
- Cook on each side for 3 minutes, remove from heat, and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing against the grain.
- Remove steak from refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking to allow to come to room temperature.