- Peanut Oil
- 5–6 Red Potatoes, largely cubed
- 2 Cups Frisch’s Tartar Sauce
- Chives, diced
- Wash and dry potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into large cubes, pat dry with paper towels.
- Heat peanut oil to 350 degrees.
- Fry potatoes in batches for 5-7 minutes until brown and crisp.
- Transfer potatoes to paper towel lined baking sheet using a slotted spoon, season with salt and pepper, allow to cool.
- While potatoes are cooling add tartar sauce to large mixing bowl.
- Once potatoes are cool add to mixing bowl and slowly fold them into the tartar sauce until evenly distributed.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for an hour.