- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup crushed Nacho Cheese Doritos
- 1 egg
- Sharp White Cheddar Cheese, thinly sliced
- Pepperjack Cheese, thinly sliced
- Mild Cheddar, thinly sliced
- Season ground beef with salt and pepper, add crushed Doritos and eggs, mix
- together thoroughly.
- Form into patties, fill with sliced cheeses, top with second patty, and seal edges.
- Grill 5-6 minutes per side, remove from grill, and allow to cool.
- Top with desired condiments and enjoy!
- Follow the guide at fda.gov/food/resourcesforyou/consumers/ucm255180.htm for safe handling of meat instructions.