- Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Stars & Stripes® Cake Mix
- Pillsbury™ Funfetti®Stars & Stripes® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- M&M’s® Red, White and Blue Milk Chocolate Candy
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup Crisco® Oil
- 1 cup water
- 8” lollipop sticks
- Dipping chocolate
- Wax paper
- Styrofoam base
- Small flower shaped cookie cuter
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat bottom of 13×9 pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl; mix until moistened.
- Beat with mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- We recommend using Crisco oil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until when a toothpick is inserted in the center and comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely, 1-2 hours or overnight, before breaking into a fine crumb either by hand or in a food processor.
- Fold in about 2/3 of icing, stir to combine, and then roll the mixture into ball and place on wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours or in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from freezer, roll into an oval shape, press into cookie cutter, pressing up the sides to form the mound of the cupcake. Once all have been formed place back into the freezer for 15-20 minutes to firm back up.
- While in the freezer, melt your dipping chocolates in the microwave in 30-second increments. Allow to cool a tad before you begin dipping the cupcake pops.
- Begin by dipping the base of each cupcake pop into the melted dipping chocolate, immediately turn upside down on wax paper lined baking sheet, and insert lollipop stick into base.
- Allow to dry for 10-15 minutes before dipping into opposite color dipping chocolate, insert lollipop stick into Styrofoam base, top with an M&M and sprinkles, allow to dry completely, and then enjoy!