- 1 lb. pork ribs
- 12 oz. Warsteiner Dunkle
- 4 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Corn tortillas
- Corn salsa
- Pickled jalapeños
- Fresh cojita cheese
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees, bake ribs on rack in oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cover with foil, and then return to oven for an additional 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool, shred with fork.
- In cast iron skillet add the Warsteiner Dunkle, tomato paste, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper and whisk to combine. Bring to boil, and then reduce over medium-low heat until sauce has thickened.
- Assemble tacos by placing pulled pork in corn tortillas and topping with corn salsa, jalapeños, and cojita cheese then drizzle with BBQ sauce.