- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, diced
- 2 tbsp. ghee or coconut oil
- 1–2 tbsp. yellow curry powder
- 2 chicken thighs, cubed
- 2 cups broccoli slaw
- 1/4 cup NutPods, unsweetened
- 13.5 oz. can of full fat coconut milk
- Heat dutch oven over medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles upon contact.
- Melt 2 tbsp. of ghee in dutch oven and add onion, garlic, and curry powder. Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes or until curry is fragrant and onions are translucent.
- Add cubed chicken to dutch oven and cook for 8-10 minutes, and then add broccoli slaw and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Pour in coconut milk and NutPods, stir to combine thoroughly and to ensure all coconut fat is melted.
- Bring mixture to boil before reducing heat to low, cover, and simmer for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve over cauliflower rice.