- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 DAGOBA Extra Dark chocolate bar, broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup pretzel pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream together butters and sugars in mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add egg to mixture and mix until well combined.
- In separate bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and baking soda before adding to wet ingredients.
- Mix until just combined.
- Fold in chocolate pieces and pretzels.
- Shape into 2 inch balls, place on a large cookie sheet, and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on rack for 5 minutes before carefully transferring to wire rack to cool completely.