- 3/4 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- Melt butter in microwave in 10 second increments until fully dissolved.
- Combine all dry ingredients in medium mixing bowl and whisk to combine, set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars for 2 minutes until fully incorporated.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix until just combined.
- Add 2 tsp. of vanilla.
- Gradually fold in flour roughly one cup at a time until dough is slightly tacky.
- Add in cranberries, pistachios, and chips and stir with wooden spoon to combine fully.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake cookies on lined baking sheet for 8-9 minutes, or until barely golden grown.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.