- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2–3 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 lb. Johnsonville Bratwurst
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Brown Bratwurst in large pan for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add 1/2 cup water, cover, reduce heat to low and cook for 12 minutes.
- Remove Bratwurst from pan, set aside to cool.
- Pour off remaining liquid from pan.
- Melt butter in pan over medium-high heat.
- Add cauliflower and carrots, cook for 5-7 minutes, uncovered, until cauliflower begins to brown.
- Cover and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add Bratwurst back to pan and heat through.