- 1 package Johnsonville All Natural Brats
- 2 English cucumbers, shredded
- 8–10 Brussels sprouts, shredded
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1/4 cup dill, minced
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. sugar
- Rinse cucumbers and sprouts thoroughly.
- Shred into a medium sized bowl, sprinkle with salt, toss to combine, cover, set aside, and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Combine all other ingredients in large mixing bowl and fold in cucumbers.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Once slaw has chilled, prepare brats according to package directions, top with slaw, and enjoy!