I’m sharing #SausageFamily in my life as part of a Johnsonville sponsored series for Socialstars™.
Whether you’re grilling out for Father’s Day weekend, or are just looking for the perfect side for your next weekday lunch – you’re in the right place.
To be honest, these Johnsonville All Natural Brats are pretty bomb all on their own, but when their topped with a a tangy slaw, complete with cucumbers and brussels sprouts, they’re even better.
And it’s worth mentioning that these guys have had no MSG added, 0G Trans Fat, have no added fillers, and are gluten free which goes to show that’s not necessary to have a laundry list of items added to the food we consume to ensure that they taste their best.
With their three new flavors, white cheddar, jalapeño cheddar, and andouille, there’s a flavor perfect for everyone’s tastes buds.
- 1 package Johnsonville All Natural Brats
- 2 English cucumbers, shredded
- 8-10 Brussels sprouts, shredded
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1/4 cup dill, minced
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. sugar
- Rinse cucumbers and sprouts thoroughly.
- Shred into a medium sized bowl, sprinkle with salt, toss to combine, cover, set aside, and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Combine all other ingredients in large mixing bowl and fold in cucumbers.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Once slaw has chilled, prepare brats according to package directions, top with slaw, and enjoy!
Before you go.. Like what you see?